Interested in Matrix for your ward ?
Please provide your details and let our expert call you back!
- JEE (Main & Advanced both)
- Who should join
- Class 10th to 11th moving students
- Course commencement
- Multiple batches start during April to July months; Contact our office for exact dates
- Separate batches for English & Hindi medium
- Admission criteria
- Direct admission on the basis of 10th performance (minimum 70% marks in 10th)
- Course concept
- Most recommended course for students because it provides ample time for a relaxed and comprehensive preparation schedule for JEE
- Comfortable speed of syllabus during 2 years
- Primary focus of this course is to develop solid foundation of & fundamentals
- Secondary focus is to sharpen analytical thinking, reasoning and problem solving skills
This course also has undivided attention towards board preparation to ensure stupendous performance in 12th class
- Course structure
First Year (During class 11th)
- 11th class syllabus will be taught to the students from competitive exam and school point of view both
- Syllabus for class 11th this scheduled to be finished by mid of January
- Post this, students would be free to attend revision classes as per individual requirements.
- During this entire period, faculty members remain available for individual doubt removal and other academic support as per student needs
Second Year (During class 12th):
- The syllabus of 12th class (from competitive exam and board point of view) will be completed by end of September.
- Complete revision of class 11th syllabus and 12th board preparation by end of December.
- After this, we keep conducting revision classes, revision test series, major test series and Problem Solving Counters for students till final examination.
- Syllabus of board will also be covered to ensure good marks in board exam.
- Classes for English are also conducted for school/Board examination.
- Physics & Chemistry practicals will also be covered.
- Apply online now