Interested in Matrix for your ward ?
Please provide your details and let our expert call you back!
- JEE (Main & Advanced both)
- Who should join
- Class 11th to 12th moving students
- Course commencement
- Two batches start during April & May months; Contact our office for exact dates
- Separate batches for English & Hindi medium
- Admission criteria
- Direct admission on the basis of 10th & 11th performance
- Course concept
- Recommended for those students have developed some fundamentals during 11th class, but aren't feeling confident about cracking JEE Main & Advanced.
- The course covers 12th syllabus from both JEE and board point of view. However, 11th class syllabus is mostly covered from refining problem solving skills
- The primary focus of this course is to develop problem solving skills to enable students get through JEE Advanced with good rank
- In addition to competitive exam preparation, this course also takes care of School/Board Examination.
- Course structure
- The syllabus of 12th class (from competitive exam and board point of view) will be completed by end of October/november
- Revision of class 11th syllabus is done simultaneously while completing 12th class syllabus
- Once the 12th syllabus is completed, there would be regular revision classes, review tests, revi and problem solving & doubt clearance session for students till JEE Advanced
- Equal focus on both board peformance & JEE preparation
- Classes for English/Hindi are also conducted for school/Board examination
- Apply online now