Interested in Matrix for your ward ?
Please provide your details and let our expert call you back!
- JEE (Main & Advanced both)
- Who should join
- Students who have recently passed 12th
- Course commencement
- Multiple batches start during April to July months; Contact our office for exact dates
- Separate batches for English & Hindi medium
- Admission criteria
- Direct admission on the basis of 12th, (JEE Main) & (JEE Advanced) performance
- Course concept
- Recommended for those students have developed some fundamentals during 11th & 12th, but haven't done enough to crack prestigious JEE Advanced
- The course covers both 11th & 12th syllabus
- The primary focus of this course is to develop problem solving skills to enable students get through JEE Advanced with good rank
- Course structure
- The entire syllabus would be completed by end of December.
- Once the course is completed, we keep conducting revision classes, revision test series, major test series and Problem Solving Counters for students till final examination.
- Apply online now